Treasury Manager m/f/x
is an international manufacturer of chemical products and a technology leader in its segment. Its employees are at the heart of the company's success. Diverse development and training opportunities, a long-term employment perspective as well as a variety of social benefits characterize our client. For the company location in Düsseldorf we are looking for you as Treasury Manager m/f/x as soon as possible.
- In your role as Treasury Manager m/f/x, you will create hedging transactions with particular regard to interest rate, currency and liquidity risks
- In addition, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring the Group's cash pool
- You will play a key role in setting up a risk management system and developing strategies for interest rate and currency management for the group of companies
- In addition, you will develop and implement methods for optimizing the connection of the international locations in the treasury area
- You will also be responsible for managing projects to standardize the Group's payment transactions and for developing financing solutions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or have a comparable qualification
- In addition, you have several years of relevant professional experience in the area of Corporate Treasury
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Excel, SAP FI and treasury management systems, ideally COUPA
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking and fluent German and English round off your profile
Our client offers you a dynamic international working environment with numerous design and development opportunities. You will also benefit from attractive remuneration as well as individual training and development opportunities.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Other interesting job postings in the field Finance
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.