Study Manager m/f/x
is a contract research organization specializing in late phase, non-interventional and registry studies. They are dedicated to sophisticated study designs and offer study centers intelligent digitization and organization of projects. For the location in Munich we are looking for you as Study Manager m/f/x for the next possible date.
- Management of non-interventional studies (NIS) in various therapeutic indications
- First contact person for the project managers of the clients as well as support of monitoring visits of the clients
- Independent identification, selection and initiation of study sites
- Monitoring of the study sites as well as ensuring study conduct according to study protocol and ICH-GCP principles
- Submissions to regulatory authorities and ethics committees according to local requirements
- Representing the CRO in meetings with sponsors as well as liaising closely with app developers in relation to programming of forward looking apps
- The documentation of ongoing projects until project completion also falls within your scope of responsibilities
- A completed (specialist) university degree, e.g. in life science, biology or chemistry; alternatively, comparable training with relevant experience
- Relevant professional experience in study management or study assistance
- Knowledge of the laws and requirements of the pharmaceutical industry for studies
- Fluency in written and spoken English and proficiency in the use of MS Office products are a prerequisite.
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team and a solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- A high degree of initiative, assertiveness and IT affinity complete your profile.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Other interesting job postings in the field Pharma
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.