Laboratory Assistant Pharma m/f/x
is an internationally active pharmaceutical and chemical group. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. We are looking for you as laboratory assistant Pharma m/f/x for the Berlin site as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the execution of analytical test activities for medical and combination products as well as for the creation and evaluation of raw data.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in validation and qualification activities and create corresponding operating instructions, specifications and test instructions.
- You will ensure that analytical tests are carried out on schedule and assist with the statistical evaluation of the data material.
- Due to your team-oriented way of working, you will support the internal project teams as a technical contact person.
- You have successfully completed training as a laboratory assistant m/f/x and/or technical assistant m/f/x, alternatively you have a comparable qualification with relevant experience
- You have relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have GxP experience and knowledge in the field of medical and combination products
- Your profile is rounded off by fluency in German and English as well as experience in using MS Office applications
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, and would be happy to receive them directly by e-mail at email@example.com.
Junior Personnel Consultant
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30.206 441-130
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.