Research Associate m/f/x Data Science Pharma
is an internationally operating pharmaceutical and chemical group with headquarters in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the location in Wuppertal or Berlin we are looking for you as Scientific Assistant m/f/x Data Science Pharma for the next possible time.
- You will be responsible for the monitoring, selection and indexing of biomedical literature and the appropriate processing and filing in the production databases.
- Your research and evaluation of scientific literature serves as the basis for the preparation of various periodic reports
- By providing decision-critical scientific literature for pharmacovigilance you support the colleagues for drug safety and thus ensure regulatory requirements
- Finally, you will contribute to the research, evaluation and analysis of data material with a focus on COVID-19 vaccines.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in chemistry, biochemistry or another subject area in the field of life science.
- You are familiar with medical classification systems (e.g. MeSH, Emtree) and have a strong interest in the analysis of scientific literature.
- You are familiar with MS Office and have a good command of written and spoken English.
- A high degree of reliability and flexibility as well as strong teamwork and communication skills are required.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
+49 30 206441-130
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.