Personnel Administrator Wage & Salary m/f/x
specializes in the operation and development of infrastructure solutions in the healthcare sector. Our client supports more than 700 healthcare projects worldwide with its expertise in operational and information technology as well as the optimal prerequisite of medical care. To support the team in Berlin, we are looking for you as HR Administrator Wage & Salary m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the execution as well as for the preparation and follow-up of payroll accounting.
- In addition, you will act as a contact person for all personnel-related issues and will support employees throughout the entire employee lifecycle, from entry to exit.
- You will also be responsible for applicant management and the creation and amendment of contracts.
- In addition, you will be involved in the preparation of personnel-related evaluations and statistics, including the preparation of data.
- The maintenance of personnel files and master data as well as the completion of general administrative tasks round off your activities.
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in personnel processing, especially in payroll accounting
- We require routine handling of the MS Office package as well as first experiences with the accounting program DATEV
- Communication skills, service orientation as well as an independent and conscientious way of working complete your profile.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30.206 441-110
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.