Bank clerk money laundering m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Thanks to its expertise and market penetration, the bank enjoys sustained success and global recognition in all facets of the financial services industry. The focus of our activities is on investment banking as well as corporate and private banking. To strengthen the team in Berlin, we are looking for you as Banker Money Laundering m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You will be responsible for incoming money laundering monitoring alerts, including reviewing and assessing them in accordance with internal and external guidelines.
- Investigating suspicious transactions and conducting further research as appropriate.
- Identifying money laundering typologies, taking into account all relevant regulations
- In addition, you will carry out QA measures and participate in the further development of systems and process optimizations.
- In the event of problems in the system, you will accompany their escalation and process the relevant IT tickets for them
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree, ideally in the banking sector or with a focus on law.
- Ideally, you already have initial knowledge in the areas of financial crime, compliance and/or GWG
- We expect you to be proficient in the use of MS Office programs and to have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You convince with your analytical and investigative skills and your working style is characterized by accuracy and diligence to a high degree.
- Reliability, good prioritisation skills and strong problem-solving skills round off your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30 206441-130
Other interesting job postings in the field Banking
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.