Materials management clerk m/f/x
is an internationally operating pharmaceutical and chemical group with headquarters in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the Frankfurt office we are looking for you to join us at the earliest possible opportunity as a materials management clerk m/f/x.
- Planning and transmission of raw material requirements including communication with suppliers
- Monitoring of the purchasing process in compliance with the time schedule as well as the checking and processing of invoices
- Control of raw material deliveries as well as the transport of materials and active ingredients at various locations
- Contact person for suppliers and external service providers for questions and problems concerning materials management
- Completed vocational training in the field of purchasing or logistics; alternatively another adequate qualification
- Professional experience in materials management, preferably in the chemical industry and knowledge of handling hazardous goods
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP (MM and APO)
- An independent way of working and distinct ability to work in a team as well as very good German and English skills
If you find yourself in this demanding position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.