Commercial Management Consultant (f/m/d)
Mühldorf am Inn Office Fulltime
Our client is a medium-sized industrial service provider with over 1,100 employees. For the company's location south-east of Munich, we are looking for a Commercial Management Consultant (f/m/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Preparation of well-founded, meaningful decision papers and reports for the management
- Analyzing and preparing business data from all business areas
- Creating conceptual elaborations for continuous process improvement
- Coordinating the organizational and content-related preparation and follow-up of meetings, taking minutes and quality control of presentations
- Management of special projects
- Management interface to internal and external stakeholders
- You have a degree in economics, law or a similar field of study
- In addition, you have already gained relevant professional experience, preferably as a trainee
- You have excellent analytical skills and can quickly grasp and optimize complex business processes
- Experience in handling projects as well as an independent way of working and quick comprehension skills
- You are a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, and can present complex issues in an understandable way.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English round off your profile
- Individual professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits, such as company pension scheme and supplementary long-term care insurance
- Varied tasks and independent work
- Company restaurant
- Flexible working time models and the option to work partly from home
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible availability.