Service Bank Employee (m/f/d)
Amberg Banking Fulltime
is one of the world's leading banks under private law. Thanks to its expertise and market penetration, the bank enjoys sustained success and global recognition in all facets of the financial services sector. The focus of its activities is on private client business. To strengthen the teams in Munich, Nuremberg, Kempten or Amberg, we are looking for you as a Service Bank Employee (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Active support and advice for branch customers in the service area
- Selling and implementing banking services and carrying out administrative tasks
- Assisting with the control of product range and shelf stocks as well as inventory work
- Optimization and further development of customer and service processes
- You have successfully completed vocational training
- Ideally, you have some work experience in customer service or sales
- You are able to work flexibly during normal bank opening hours
- Fluency in German, enjoy customer contact and have a friendly manner round off your profile
- Career and lateral entry at one of the world's leading banks under private law
- Fair and attractive remuneration with a 38.5-hour week
- A sustainable and comprehensive induction
If you see yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible availability.