HR Business Partner m/f/x part-time
is one of the world's most innovative and leading companies in the field of gypsum fiber and fiber cement solutions. Through its unique, continuously optimized products, it changed the way and speed of building in the long term. To further establish ourselves in the European market and strengthen the team at the Düsseldorf site, we are looking for a part-time HR Business Partner m/f/x as soon as possible.
- As HR Business Partner m/f/x for the Central Functions area, you will be responsible for all HR-related issues in all departments of the head office.
- You will independently recruit specialists and executives within these professional groups (especially Finance, IT, Sales) and advise departments and their managers on a wide range of issues.
- Furthermore, you will prepare employment contracts, references and certificates for your departments and will be responsible for change management.
- You will work closely with the European branches in the Netherlands and Spain on all issues.
- Participation in HR projects for the relocation of business units and outplacement measures round off your diverse range of duties.
- You ideally have a degree in business administration; alternatively, you have adequate professional training
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international environment
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office products
- Good to very good knowledge of English is a prerequisite
- An independent and conscientious way of working
- Intercultural competence, the ability to work in a team, extroversion and a high degree of integrity round off your profile.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.