Commercial Employee (m/f/d) Back Office
Essen Office Fulltime
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Thanks to its expertise and market penetration, the bank enjoys sustained success and global recognition in all facets of the financial services industry. The main areas of activity are investment banking as well as corporate and retail banking. To strengthen the team in Essen, we are looking for you as Commercial Assistant (m/f/d) Back Office as soon as possible.
- You are part of a specialist department in the area of payment transactions, corporate customers or garnishment and support your colleagues in various administrative activities in the processing of cases.
- In this context, you will be responsible for the creation and processing of documents as well as order processing and will take care of proper filing.
- In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring data quality by regularly maintaining and recording master data.
- Finally, you will be responsible for written and telephone communication with customers as well as internally with the various service units
- You have successfully completed your training as an office administrator (m/f/d), or alternatively you have another commercial qualification
- You have already gained professional experience in clerical work or general administration, ideally in the banking or financial environment
- You must have a very good command of written and spoken German and good IT skills.
- You contribute to the team's success with your independent, structured and obliging way of working.
- Career entry at one of the world's leading private banking houses
- Fair and attractive compensation
- A sustainable and comprehensive induction
- 39-hour week and flexible working hours
- Modern workplaces and home office option
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to the contact address below.