Senior Controller m/f/x
Nuremberg Finance Fulltime
is a renowned international company from the automotive supply industry and market leader in its segment. Its employees are at the center of the company's success. A wide range of development and training opportunities, long-term employment prospects and a variety of social benefits characterize our client. For the company location south of Nuremberg we are looking for you as Senior Controller m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for creating forecasts, reports and business cases
- In addition, you will carry out quotation calculations
- You are the central contact person for the management with regard to the profitability of the production processes
- Furthermore, you will support the national and international sites in all areas of production controlling
- You coordinate budget processes and are the contact person for external stakeholders
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or a commercial apprenticeship
- In addition, you have relevant professional experience from a manufacturing international corporate environment
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and are a team player
- A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile
Our client offers you a dynamic working environment with short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and numerous design and development opportunities. You will also benefit from attractive remuneration and individual training and development opportunities.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.