Accounts payable clerk m/f/x
Cologne Finance Fulltime
is a medium-sized family business and specialized in the development of total solutions in the field of mobility and barrier-free living. For the location in Cologne we are looking for you as accounts payable clerk m/f/x for the next possible date.
- You are responsible for processing, recording and account assignment of incoming invoices with the help of the latest technical tools.
- To do this, you reconcile accounts, uncover differences and clarify corresponding relationships with the specialist departments
- Support in intercompany accounting and cooperation in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Participation in a project for the realization of the digital invoice receipt completes your field of activity.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship; alternatively you have a comparable qualification
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in the field of accounting, ideally in accounts payable accounting
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office and are proficient in the use of standard accounting software (ideally MS Navison).
- You have a certain digital competence in order to develop processes innovatively
- You round off your profile with a structured and precise way of working, coupled with a strong team spirit
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.