Team Assistant Pharma m/f/x
is an internationally active pharmaceutical and chemical group headquartered in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the Leverkusen site we are looking for a Team Assistant Pharma m/f/x as soon as possible.
- Supporting an international team in administrative and organizational areas.
- You will manage appointments, sponsorship requests, correspondence, meeting requests and the preparation and follow-up of presentations and meetings.
- Researching and providing information as well as processing documents and orders
- Correspondence and reporting to various internal service units
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a bachelor's degree, alternatively a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the field of assistance and/or secretarial work
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, as well as proficient use of MS Office programs
- A confident appearance, communication skills and a careful way of working complete your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to the contact address below.
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.