is an internationally active pharmaceutical and chemical group headquartered in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the Leverkusen site we are looking for a Laboratory Specialist Pharma m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You will undertake the homogenization of plant materials and soil samples in compliance with GLP requirements.
- You will assist with the appropriate data collection and be responsible for reporting
- You will also assist in the ordering, receipt, testing and storage of raw materials
- The care and maintenance of the laboratory equipment as well as cooperation in general laboratory technical activities complete your scope of duties
- A degree in science, industrial technology, or agricultural science; alternatively, an equivalent qualification
- Work experience in a GLP-regulated work environment is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German language skills as well as the confident handling of the common MS Office applications are a prerequisite
- A high level of commitment and reliability as well as a distinct ability to work in a team complete your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Other interesting job postings in the field Pharma
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.