Employee m/f/x in accounting
is a large European group, known worldwide for high quality standards, first-class service and reliability, operating in all areas of the construction industry. For the location in Cologne we are looking for you as employee m/f/x in the accounting department as soon as possible.
- As part of a team, you will support your colleagues in the accounting department by checking, processing and entering incoming invoices according to predefined internal and external standards.
- In addition, you will check accounts, uncover billing differences and clarify corresponding relationships in open items
- The maintenance and updating of master data in the systems as well as the assumption of further administrative activities is also part of your range of tasks
- Finally, you will be available as a competent contact person for questions on the subject of accounting
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship; alternatively, you can present a comparable qualification
- In addition, you have already gained initial professional experience in the administrative area of accounts payable or accounts receivable accounting
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of invoice auditing and a sound knowledge of MS Office
- A target- and solution-oriented way of working as well as excellent analytical skills complete your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Other interesting job postings in the field Office
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.