Office Administrator Back Office m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Thanks to its expertise and market penetration, the bank enjoys sustained success and global recognition in all facets of the financial services industry. The main areas of activity are investment banking as well as corporate and private banking. To strengthen the team in Berlin, we are looking for you as Office Administrator Back Office m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You will work on various administrative and organizational processes and support colleagues from other business units with your careful and conscientious way of working
- You will be responsible for receiving, processing and forwarding standardized transactions, e.g. in the areas of payment transactions, construction financing or trust accounts
- You will also be responsible for written and telephone communication with the various service units.
- Finally, you will be responsible for maintaining, creating and editing master data
- You have successfully completed your training as an office administrator m/f/x, alternatively you have other commercial training
- Ideally you have already gained professional experience in clerical work or general administration
- Good written and spoken German as well as good computer skills are a prerequisite
- You are characterized by your ability to work in a team and a high level of service orientation
- In addition, you work independently, are structured and have a sense of responsibility
- Career entry at one of the world's leading private banking houses
- Fair and attractive compensation
- A sustainable and comprehensive induction
- 39-hour week and flexible working hours
- Modern workplaces and home office option
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to the contact address below.
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.