Lawyer / Business Lawyer Compliance and Money Laundering m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Due to its expertise and market penetration, the institute is sustainably successful and globally recognized in all facets of the financial services industry, especially in investment banking, corporate as well as retail banking. To strengthen the team at the Berlin location, we are looking for you as lawyer / business lawyer compliance and money laundering m/f/x as soon as possible.
- Investigation and processing of customer inquiries and transactions within the framework of prevention of money laundering
- Carrying out analyses and preparing corresponding reports
- Assessing and approving relevant issues in accordance with guidelines and internal process steps
- Execution of QA measures and participation in the further development and optimization of processes and systems
- Maintenance and administration of data in the case processing system
- Successfully completed law degree or comparable adequate training
- Preferably initial professional experience in the areas of compliance and/or financial crime
- Confident use of MS Office programs as well as good written and spoken English skills
- High degree of integrity and reliability as well as assertiveness and good prioritization skills
- Your analytical and investigative skills and your always diligent and independent work complete your profile
- Career entry at one of the world's leading private banking houses
- Fair and attractive compensation
- A sustainable and comprehensive induction
- 39-hour week and flexible working hours
- Modern workplaces and home office option
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to the contact address below.
Other interesting job postings in the field Banking
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.