is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Due to its expertise and market penetration, the institute is sustainably successful and globally recognized in all facets of the financial services industry, especially in investment banking, corporate as well as retail banking. To strengthen the team at the Munich location, we are looking for you as Office Assistant Data Entry m/f/x for the next possible time.
- You will independently process system-side business transactions such as account openings and closings
- Your tasks also include master data maintenance for private and business customers
- You will also create reports and statistics
- General administrative tasks round off your area of responsibility
- You have (first) professional experience in data entry or commercial administration
- Furthermore, you have a very good command of written and spoken German
- You are familiar with the use of common data entry software
- Reliability, ability to work in a team and an independent way of working characterize you
Our client offers you a dynamic working environment with short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and numerous design and development opportunities. You will also benefit from attractive remuneration and individual training and development opportunities.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Other interesting job postings in the field Banking
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.