Employee Backoffice Bank m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Thanks to its expertise and market penetration, the bank enjoys sustained success and global recognition in all facets of the financial services industry. The focus of its activities is on investment banking as well as corporate and private banking. To strengthen the team in Essen we are looking for you as employee back office bank m/f/x for the next possible date.
- In your function, you will independently process standardised transactions in the areas of payment transactions or real estate financing.
- Depending on the area, you will assist with the processing of contracts and account management or with the creation of cancellation authorizations and declarations of assignment.
- You maintain and check existing master data and enter changes to data in the system.
- If necessary, you will also support teams in related specialist areas with similar process structures and correspond with customers or information carriers.
- You have successfully completed your commercial training, alternatively you have an equivalent qualification
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in clerical or general administrative work
- Good written and spoken German as well as good EDP skills are a prerequisite
- You are a team player and highly service-oriented
- In addition, you work independently, are structured and have a sense of responsibility.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.