is one of the largest non-governmental organisations worldwide and represented in about 80 countries with more than 6000 employees. To further support the team in Berlin, we are looking for you as employee inheritance law and probate processing m/f/x for the next possible time.
- You will be responsible for the settlement of estates in compliance with deadlines and after carrying out risk assessments.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the estate files and the smooth processing of incoming and outgoing payments.
- You will communicate with notaries, lawyers and relatives and ensure a smooth settlement in cooperation with public institutions
- The preparation of decision papers for the acceptance of the estate and the creation of corresponding reports and overviews complete your area of responsibility.
- You have successfully completed training as a lawyer's and/or notary's clerk m/f/x or have another adequate qualification with corresponding expertise
- Professional experience in the field of estate administration or execution of wills
- Knowledge in the field of inheritance law and profound handling of MS Office
- A structured way of working, high communication skills as well as commitment complete your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Branch Manager Berlin
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30.206 441-110
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.