HR Generalist m/f/x
is an internationally active pharmaceutical and chemical group based in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. To strengthen the HR department at the Leverkusen site, we are looking for you as HR Generalist m/f/x for the next possible time.
- You will be responsible for various administrative and organisational tasks within Human Resources Management.
- In this context, you will support the HR Business Partners in all personnel matters.
- In addition, you will be involved in ensuring compliance with and reviewing quality standards
- Finally, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating HR master data in the SAP system.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree or commercial training, ideally with an additional qualification in human resources management.
- You have practical experience in the field of human resources, preferably in the context of internships or working student activities in recruiting.
- A high level of IT affinity, particularly in the use of MS Office and SAP, as well as a very good command of the English language are a prerequisite.
- A high degree of service orientation, a pronounced willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team round off your profile.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.