Employee Compliance and Fraud Prevention Bank m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Due to its expertise and market penetration, the institute is sustainably successful and globally recognized in all facets of the financial services industry, especially in investment banking, corporate and retail banking. To strengthen the team at the Berlin location, we are looking for you as employee compliance and fraud prevention bank m/f/x for the next possible time.
- Investigation and processing of suspicious cases and transactions in the context of money laundering prevention.
- Preparation of relevant reports and processing of requests from other departments
- Assessing and approving relevant matters in accordance with internal guidelines and process steps
- Execution of QA measures and participation in the further development and optimisation of processes and systems
- Maintenance and administration of data in the case processing system
- Successfully completed commercial training or studies, preferably as a bank clerk or with a legal or business background
- Preferably first professional experience in the areas of compliance and/or financial crime
- Confident use of MS Office programs as well as very good written and spoken English skills
- High degree of integrity and reliability as well as assertiveness and good prioritization skills
- Your analytical and investigative skills and your always diligent and independent work complete your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Personnel Consultant
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30 206441-130
Other interesting job postings in the field Banking
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.