Lawyer / Business Lawyer Compliance and Money Laundering m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private-sector banks. Due to its expertise and market penetration, the institute is sustainably successful and globally recognized in all facets of the financial services industry, especially in investment banking, corporate and retail banking. To strengthen the team at the Berlin location, we are looking for you as lawyer / business lawyer compliance and money laundering m/f/x.
- Investigating and processing customer inquiries and transactions in the context of preventing money laundering
- Carrying out analyses and preparing corresponding reports
- Assessing and approving relevant matters in accordance with guidelines and internal process steps
- Execution of QA measures and participation in the further development and optimisation of processes and systems
- Maintenance and administration of data in the case processing system
- Successfully completed legal studies or comparable adequate training
- Preferably first professional experience in the areas of compliance and/or financial crime
- Confident use of MS Office programs as well as good written and spoken English skills
- High degree of integrity and reliability as well as assertiveness and good prioritization skills
- Your analytical and investigative skills and your always diligent and independent work round off your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30 206441-130
Other interesting job postings in the field Banking
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.