is a leading national service company for high-quality care and nursing services. For more than 30 years, our client has been providing professional senior care with the highest quality and modern therapy approaches at over 100 locations. Employees are also supported through training and development as well as attractive additional offers. To further support the team, we are looking for you as Controller m/f/x as soon as possible.
- In your position, you will work independently on the optimization of controlling processes and systems as well as the creation and updating of reporting.
- You will also determine and comment on key business figures in addition to analysing external and internal benchmarking.
- Furthermore, you will carry out profitability analyses and calculations and prepare qualitative target/actual comparisons.
- The preparation of ad hoc analyses as well as the annual budget and medium-term planning are also part of your tasks.
- You have successfully completed your business studies with a focus on controlling; alternatively, you have commercial vocational training with relevant experience
- Several years of professional experience in the field of controlling as well as good knowledge of finance and accounting
- Good knowledge of current MS Office applications, especially Excel, knowledge of SAP CO an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as communication and teamwork skills
As an employer, our client offers you an attractive working environment with long-term prospects and a good work-life balance: regular employee events, a wide range of social benefits and individual training and development opportunities.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
+49 30.206 441-110
Other interesting job postings in the field Finance
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.