Biological laboratory assistant m/f/x
is an internationally operating pharmaceutical and chemical group with headquarters in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products which are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the location Wuppertal we are looking for you as biology laboratory assistant m/f/x for the next possible time.
- Molecular and cell biological analysis of samples from drugs, active ingredients and their intermediates in the context of quality control
- Performance of various routine analyses as well as sterile work with eukaryotic cell cultures
- GMP-compliant documentation, evaluation and, if necessary, error analysis of the tests and analysis results performed
- Checking, maintenance and cleaning of laboratory equipment as well as taking over general tasks in the field of laboratory and office organisation
- A completed apprenticeship as a biology laboratory technician*/in, BTA or MTA; alternatively, a completed degree in the natural sciences.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a GMP-regulated work environment
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of molecular and cell biology as well as bioassays, experience with reporter cell assays and ELISA an advantage
- Routine handling of common EDP systems as well as very good German and English language skills
- A high level of commitment and reliability as well as the ability to work in a team complete your profile.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
0221.126 066 20
Other interesting job postings in the field Pharma
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.