Supply Chain Manager Pharma m/f/x
is an internationally operating pharmaceutical and chemical group with headquarters in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products which are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the Leverkusen site we are looking for you as team leader supply chain management m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the supply of goods in the European region and will also be responsible for inventory management in this context.
- In addition, you will be responsible for organizing and managing label changes, launches and deletions in the region you are responsible for.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations for the manufacture and trade of medicinal products, including the preparation of SOPs.
- You will also be responsible for reviewing and optimizing internal processes and ensuring a smooth flow of information to customers.
- Finally, you will take on the leadership of a team and bear responsibility for the effectiveness of the work processes as well as for interface management.
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on supply chain management; alternatively, you have an adequate qualification with the corresponding experience
- You have several years of professional experience in supply chain management, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment.
- You are proficient in the SAP P2R/APO systems and fluent in both German and English.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of the legal requirements for pharmaceuticals and already have a positive background check in accordance with § 7 of the German Aviation Security Act (Luftsicherheitsgesetz).
- Your profile is rounded off by a distinctive ability to work in a team as well as a high degree of flexibility and initiative.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.