Audit Assistant m/f/x Financial Services
is the auditing and advisory body for all banks under private law, which audits private-law banks and companies throughout the year with regard to their creditworthiness, analyses all relevant success and risk factors and condenses them into a comprehensible overall assessment. To strengthen our teams in the regions of Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin and Hamburg, we are looking for you as Audit Assistant m/f/x Financial Services as soon as possible.
- As an audit assistant, you will work with your team on deposit insurance and special audits as well as audits of private banks and credit institutions.
- In this context, you will be responsible for your own audit area and take on the analysis of business models and risk management.
- You will also be involved in the auditing and preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements.
- You will also be responsible for the proper reporting and documentation of results and judgments
- Finally, you will take on special projects and tasks on audit-related topics and support your team in day-to-day business
- You have a degree in economics, preferably with a focus on auditing, banking or finance; alternatively, you have a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have some experience in auditing and / or in the banking and financial services environment, preferably in the context of internships or student traineeships.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills combined with a high level of commitment
- A good command of written and spoken English and a willingness to travel round off your profile.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
Other interesting job postings in the field Banking
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.