Assistant to the project manager m/f/x
is an internationally active pharmaceutical and chemical group based in North Rhine-Westphalia. Based on decades of research activities, our client develops leading pharmaceutical and chemical products that are produced and distributed on a global scale. For the Leverkusen site we are looking for you as assistant to the project management m/f/x for the next possible date.
- You will provide administrative and organizational support and relieve the program management in the Medical Affairs General Medicine department.
- You will manage, organise and process appointments, travel, correspondence and meeting requests and will be responsible for the preparation and follow-up of presentations and meetings.
- You will also be responsible for researching and providing information as well as budget tracking and database maintenance.
- Supporting the Medical Affairs team in special tasks and in day-to-day business, as well as working on internal projects, will round off your activities.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification
- We expect you to have professional experience in the field of assistance and / or secretarial work as well as in the handling of administrative tasks.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and are familiar with MS Office applications.
- A confident appearance, communication skills as well as a careful and flexible way of working characterize you
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
0221.126 066 20
Other interesting job postings in the field Pharma
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.