Personnel administrator m/f/x
is one of the world's leading private banking houses. Due to its expertise and market penetration, the institute has achieved sustained success in all facets of the financial services industry and is globally recognised. The focus of its activities is on investment banking as well as corporate and retail banking. In order to strengthen the team in Berlin we are looking for you to join us as a Human Resources Officer m/f/x as soon as possible.
- In your function, you will advise managers and specialists of the Group by telephone and in writing on standard HR topics
- This includes entry and exit processes, transfer developments and further training opportunities such as internal requirements and procedures for training occupations
- Responsibility for employee support from joining to leaving including the handling of questions regarding vacation and compensation
- You document facts and pass this on to the appropriate interface partners
- Successful completion of a commercial apprenticeship, alternatively a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in human resources
- Good English skills and a routine handling of MS Office
- You distinguish yourself through your trustworthy, customer-oriented and open manner
- Resilience, assertiveness and commitment round off your profile
If you find yourself in this demanding position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 9
+49 30.206 441-0
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.