Audit Assistant m/f/x Financial Services
is the auditing and consulting body of all banks under private law, which examines the creditworthiness of private banks and companies throughout the year, analyzes all relevant success and risk factors and condenses them into a comprehensible overall assessment. In order to strengthen the teams in the regions Cologne / Düsseldorf and Munich / Stuttgart we are looking for you at the earliest possible date as audit assistant m/f/x Financial Services.
- As an audit assistant*, you and your team will support deposit protection and special audits as well as audits in the private banking and credit institution environment
- In this context, you will be responsible for your own audit area and will take over the analysis of business models and risk management
- The participation in the audit and preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements also falls within your area of responsibility
- They are also responsible for the proper reporting and documentation of the results and judgements
- Finally, you will take on special projects and tasks on audit-related topics and support your team in day-to-day business
- You have a degree in economics, preferably with a focus on auditing, banking or finance; alternatively a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you can demonstrate initial experience in auditing and/or in the banking and financial services sector, preferably within the framework of internships or working student activities
- Your distinctive communication and teamwork skills in combination with a high level of commitment characterize you
- Good written and spoken English language skills round off your profile in addition to the willingness to travel for business
If you find yourself in this demanding position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 221.126 066-0
In order to increase your professional opportunities both immediately and in the future, we recommend that you take action and register for our candidate pool by uploading your CV.